Caribbean Christian Centre for the Deaf (CCCD) invites applications for the following posts:
- Teacher for CSEC English & CSEC Social Studies (Kingston)
- Teacher for Guidance & Counselling and to teach CSEC Human & Social Biology (Kingston)
- HEART TRUST/NIA Instructor for Housekeeping – Contract (Montego Bay)
- HEART TRUST/NIA Administrative Assistant to the Coordinator – Contract (Montego Bay)
- Social Enterprise Officer SEO (attached to the Head Office, Kingston; stationed at Jamaica Deaf Village, Mandeville)
- Security Officer (Kingston)
- Chef (Kingston)
WHO CAN APPLY?
* ALL Applicants:
- A Bible-believing Christian, being saved by God’s grace through Jesus Christ, with the conviction and guidance of the Holy Spirit; willingness to acknowledge our mission and statement of faith (found on our website) and Code of Ethics;
- At least Level 2 of Jamaican Sign Language (JSL) and good written English; fluency in both languages preferred
- Reference names and contact information must be provided in the resumes for all applications
Further details of these posts may be obtained on our website. We thank all for applications; however, only shortlisted will be contacted for interviews.