The efficient management of fixed assets through maintenance of an Inventory Control System, continuous updating of inventory control and location records and the monitoring of movement of fixed assets within the organization.
- Prepares, maintains and updates Inventory Control Records to reflect all items acquired.
- Arranges for, supervises and participates in the labeling of all fixed assets in all locations.
- Arranges for, supervises and participates in the creation and posting of location records in all EOJ offices island-wide; updates location records as changes occur.
- Makes periodic visits to all EOJ locations to check on fixed assets.
- Assists with computerization of Inventory Records and subsequent maintenance of the system
Required Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Management from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Formal training in Inventory Management.
- Two (2) years experience in a similar capacity.
- Sound knowledge of government inventory management guidelines.