Reporting to the Director, Human Resource, the Organisation Development Manager (ODM) is responsible for providing management advisory support service to the JCAA with a view to integrating structure, processes, culture, management systems and technology across the organisation.
The ODM will also promote the organisation’s values, improve the structures of the organisation, to facilitate adaptation to new technologies, challenges and opportunities.
The ODM will continuously review existing work processes and organisational structures across the JCAA to determine their efficiency and effectiveness and ensuring that organisational development is driven by strategy and aligned with the JCAA’s objectives and operational needs. The ODM will also be responsible for managing the JCAA’s Performance Management System
and to provide change management support in the implementation of new initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Master’s Degree in Organisation Development, Human Resource Development or equivalent
• Diploma in Teacher Training (would be an asset)
▪ Training in project management, research methods, business processes/business analysis and/or information technology would be an asset
▪ Training in Management Analysis
▪ Five (5) years’ experience in Organisation Development, Operations Management or Human Resource Development.
KEY TECHNICAL/OCCUPATIONAL COMPETENCIES
• Excellent knowledge of Human Resource Management
• Working knowledge of the functions of JCAA and how they interrelate
• Knowledge of Government administrative systems
• Knowledge of general Civil Aviation and developments in the industry.
KEY NON-TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• Sound knowledge of the JCAA’s Performance Management System
• Sound analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong coaching skills and change management skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Effective planning and organising skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of integrity and confidentiality
• Results oriented.