ATS Customer Service Reps. handle inquiries from customers related to billing, rate plans, features and services, network, coverage, handsets & devices, accessories, repair & troubleshooting, credits & adjustments, etc.; handles credit checks, service activations and changes, and receivables management/collections; may sell all services and products offered by the Company; handles inquiries on data products, services, billing and troubleshooting; may handle WLNP, relocations, combined bill support, after hours inquiries, pre-paid service. Customer interaction may result from direct calls from customers, transferred callers or the resolution of trouble tickets. Responsibilities within Customer Support Specialist also include those that require additional training in other areas within the broad duties of general customer care. By way of example, these may include but are not limited to saves, high value customers, billing and adjustment teams.
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
- Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer impacting issues such as but not limited to voice & data issues that span multiple networks and interdependent network elements, considering network conditions, connectivity, devices, applications, and provisioning. (Note: The skill and knowledge required will change with technology and application innovations.)
- Provides support for products and services offered by the Company.
- Assists customers with products and services such as but not limited to laptop connect services including air cards, USB devices, initial set-up, configuration of Client provided software & applications.
- Handles less routine & repetitive matters and more complex troubleshooting scenarios.
- Identifies, tracks & trends issues to assist in root cause elimination.
- Proactively engages T3 support (network and IT) to address & resolve issues.
- Engages third party vendors and suppliers as needed to address service faults & provide customer resolution.
- Remains proficient in all billing, rate plan and feature matters.
- May support emerging technologies until matured or until tools & technology enable mainstream support at CSR1.
- Resolves issues resulting from direct inbound customer calls, transferred callers including calls from other CSRs, trouble tickets or escalations
- Minimum 4 CXC passes including English Language
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Reading and Comprehension Skills
- Minimum 6 months’ Customer Service Experience is required
- Typing Speed of minimum 30 wpm
- Must be able to multi-task
- Knowledge of Android Devices and Cell phones
- Previous Technical Experience and technical knowledge is strongly recommended
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly.
- Good Troubleshooting Skills
- Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures
- Maintains acceptable call lengths, while remaining friendly, informative and helpful
- Maintains productivity and quality standards
- 4 Caribbean Examination Council (CXC) passes, including English Language.
- 6 Months Sales Experience
- Sales Experience in a Call Center is an asset
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test.