Reporting to the Director, Visitor Safety and Experience, the Visitor Safety and Experience Coordinator implements strategies in order to reduce the rate of tourism harassment in the Ocho Rios resort area.
• Implements anti-harassment strategies in the region in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
• Sets and reports on achievement of periodical targets in relation to ant-harassment
• Facilitates solid working relationships with security entities and tourism related organizations in the resort area in order to build partnerships in the implementation of anti-harassment strategies.
• Investigates incidents of harassment against visitors and takes corrective actions
We thank all applicants but only short listed persons will be contacted.
Required Minimum Qualification and Experience
• A first degree in the social sciences with acceptable training in security management
• Three years experience at the management level. Investigative and security experience would be preferred.
Functional /Occupational Competences
• Proficient in the use of computers and applications for data analysis
• Good analytical thinking skills
• Good people management skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Very good leadership skills
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Ability to impact and influence others